关于道谢的经典会话
PART 1
A: I really must be going now. 现在我真的该告辞了。
B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer? 不过你刚来呀。不能再呆一会了吗?
A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't. 谢谢你的好意,但是我实在不能再呆了。
B: Well, it's too bad that you have to go. 哦,真遗憾,你一定要走。
A: Thanks very much. It was a great party! 非常感谢。这次聚会好极了。
B: It was our pleasure. 这是我们的荣幸。
PART 2
A: I'd better be going. 我得告辞了。
B: So soon? Why don't you stay a little longer? 这么早就走了?为什么不呆一会呢?
A: I wish I could, but it's already late. 我是想多呆一会儿,但是时间已经很晚了。
B: Oh, it's a shame that you have to leave. 哦,真遗憾,你非走不可呀。
A: Thank you for a wonderful meal. 谢谢你的美餐。
PART 3
A: I really should be on my way. 我真的该告辞了。
B: Oh, not yet! At least have one for the road. 哦,还不到时候,至少再喝一杯,以表送行。
A: No. Thanks all the same. 不喝了。不过还是得谢谢你。
B: Well, I'm sorry you have to leave so early. 哦,很遗憾,你非得这么早走不可。
A: Thank you very much. We really had a good time. 非常感谢你。我确实玩得很痛快。
B: Well, thank you for coming. 唷,谢谢你的光临。
PART 4
A: I think it's about time we got going. 我想差不多是该告辞的时候了。
B: What? Already? Won't you have more coffee? 怎么,已经要走了?要不要再喝点咖啡?
A: I'd love to, but I have to get up[(使)起床]early tomorrow. 我是很想再喝一点,但我明天得起早。
B: Oh! I'm sorry. I wish you could stay. 哦,真遗憾,要是你能多呆一会儿该多好。
A: Thank you for a very enjoyable evening. 谢谢你,今晚过得真愉快。
B: Don't mention [提起;提到] it. I hope you can come again soon. 不用谢,希望你不久能再来。
/深情/高兴/怀疑